Tuesday endorsement of Thomas Hardin for the District 4 seat on the York County Council misstated his post with the county. He is chairman of the county Zoning Board of Appeals.
- American Party, petition candidates take political stage in SC
- Rock Hill Rescue Squad, emergency personnel rescue 5 from Catawba River
- New nutritional guidelines to impact Rock Hill school food programs
- SC State President optimistic after turbulence
- It's 'Jeff Gordon Day' at Indy for record 5th time
- Greg Hardy: I hate I’ve been a distraction to Carolina Panthers
- Italy's Vincenzo Nibali wins Tour de France
- Carolina Panthers’ Tolbert sheds pounds, retains toughness
- Photos & Video
- Dogs will finally get their parks in York County
- Leonard Pitts Jr.: Selfies in Auschwitz ï¿½ and why it's wrong
- Gaza’s Victims: civilians and peace
- America’s poor need bigger checks, not a ‘life plan'
- All Living
- Teen's cancer story mirrors 'Fault in Our Stars'
- Meat supplier: China unit fell short of standards
- Inspector had cited lauded Iowa nursing home
- Virus drugmaker fights pediatricians' new advice
- Local Deals