Web Search powered by YAHOO! SEARCH
Published at 9:02 a.m. on July 22, 2012
| Modified at 9:03 a.m. on July 22, 2012
Mitch Altman describes his horrific experience of being burned by a chemical known as "white liquor" while working at the Resolute Forest Products plant in May.
The Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share
information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the
newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day,
and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal
comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time
to offer your thoughts.
Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service
Search local inventory, coupons and more