ROCK HILL — Five people were cited for underage drinking after York County sheriff’s deputies interrupted a party Saturday.
Deputies were called to a Steele Village Road home, near Strait Road and S.C. 72, according to a sheriff’s report. There, they found 19-year-old Zachary Hill “turning up a can of beer” after walking to the back of the house.
Officers knocked on the door and were let inside, where they found a 20-year-old man and three teenage girls – two of them 17 and one 19. All said they had been drinking and there was no one at the house who was 21, the report states.
Deputies made all five pour out their alcohol before issuing citations. Those cited include:
• Corey Dalton Hutto, 20, of 4909 Steele Village Road, Rock Hill
• Zachary Winton Hill, 19, of 3056 Goblet Road, Richburg
• Kristin Nichole Wright, 17, of 1135 Springdale Road, Rock Hill
• Kimberly Nicole Rollins, 19, of 3474 Autumn Lake Drive, Rock Hill
• Brittany Michelle Hutto, 17, of 3909 Steele Village Road, Rock Hill.