Return to Pirate Island is an interactive play space featuring a pirate ship and activities designed to stretch the imagination takes over Kookaburra Bay at Carowinds this week from noon to 4 p.m. each day.
The the weeklong pirate party features:
• Daily magic shows: Adrian the Pirate Illusionist with shows at 12, 1, 2:30, 3:30 pm
• Interactive Pirate Ship young lads and lassies can climb aboard and sail the seas
• Foam Zone, this bubbly adventure is a favorite among all young scallywags
• Treasure hunt, it wouldn’t be a pirate party without loot to collect
• Live broadcasts every afternoon from 107.9 The Link to add to the good times!
“Boomerang Bay is the perfect place for young pirates and their parents to hoist the colors, cool down and have some fun” said Chris Kirby, Carowinds Marketing Director, “Bringing Pirate Island to the water park is another way to celebrate our 40th anniversary season as it was an original area of the park back in 1973 when we first opened. “
The fun is free with a general admission ticket! Fer details on ticket pricing and more visit www.carowinds.com