ROCK HILL — A 19-year-old Rock Hill man was arrested after his mom called police, worried that he may have overdosed by huffing inhalants.
The woman found her unconscious son on his bed Monday and feared he was dead, according to a York County Sheriff's Office report.
Deputies said his eyes were open but he wasn't responsive. They saw a canister of Dust Off under his arms and eight empty cans around his room. Eventually, officials were able to wake the man, who admitted he huffs the inhalant to get high, the report states.
Earlier on Monday, the man was treated and released at Piedmont Medical Center after a neighbor found him passed out at the wheel of his car with Dust Off between his legs.
After being cleared by EMS at his house, the man was arrested and charged with unlawful glue sniffing/ aromatic hydrocarbons.