The annual Boo-HaHa Halloween trick-or-treating and dance party filled East Main Street in downtown Rock Hill on Thursday night. More than 25 local businesses took part in the event, which included a costume contest for children up to age 12. See more photos at heraldonline.com.
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- S.C. voter photo ID card a “ticket” to making one’s voice heard
- S.C. Superintendent of schools calls for curriculum flexibility
- Clover school bond committee ‘cautiously optimistic’
- Winthrop holds off Asheville, advances to Big South final
- Gamecocks' Martin apologizes for harsh language
- NFL free agency: 10 players who could help Carolina Panthers complete to-do list
- Kenseth bets on Vegas rebound
- Photos & Video
- Casting Jesus: Did he really look like Brad Pitt?
- York, Chester, Lancaster church news: March 8, 2014
- Colon cancer center hosts gala to honor survivors
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Local Deals