Agapé Senior has turned the Winthrop Lake area into a display of color through Sunday with more than 500 floral umbrellas for the Life Blooms Eternally display honoring National Hospice and Palliative Care Month. Display hours are 9 a.m.-5 p.m. with a Celebration of Life Service at 4 p.m. Sunday. For information about the event, contact Nicole Taylor at (803) 509-0862.
- Great Falls boy swimming with family drowns at state park
- Haley to talk about Bikefest with Atlantic Beach officials
- 2 dead, 2 charged following in Columbia shootings
- Former Chester Co. educator dies after stroke
- Panthers Fan Fest offers new-look stadium, team
- Panthers fans impressed with stadium’s features
- Busch looks for better result at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Passion, Energy on display in Saturday’s IWFL title game
- Photos & Video
- All Living
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia tamps down speculation of visit from Pope Francis
- Patient data on SC hospital's stolen laptop
- Ask Mr. Dad: Is it OK for 4-year-old to sleep with Mom?
- New England editorial roundup
- Local Deals