Mom of Rock Hill boy who died in Boone hotel shares story on TV's 20/20 tonight

wsoctv.comJanuary 17, 2014 

Jeffrey Williams

The mother of a Rock Hill boy who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel will be speaking publicly about her son’s death for the first time Friday.

Jeannie Williams suffered permanent damage as well in the incident that killed 11-year-old Jeffery Williams inside the Best Western hotel last year — just weeks after an older couple died the same way in the same hotel room.

Last week grand jury indicted the hotel's owner on three counts of involuntary manslaughter.

Jeannie will tell her story on the television news show 20/20 Friday night.

The Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service