2 displaced after laundry room fire at Rock Hill home

rsouthmayd@heraldonline.comFebruary 19, 2014 

A fire at a home in Rock Hill early Wednesday morning has left two people displaced, according to Battalion Chief Rusty Myers.

The fire was started by a gas dryer in the laundry room of a home on Country Club Drive, Myers said.

No one was injured, but the fire did cause about $35,000 in damages.

Rachel Southmayd •  803-329-4072

The Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service