Archive by category ''Connor McKemey
Within days of the outdoor fireplace accident in which Connor McKemey was burned last month, grafts of his skin were growing in a laboratory to replace burned tissue.
Inch by inch, surgeons are cutting away the painful remnants of that terrible night just days before Christmas.
Karin McKemey said she has the most amazing neighbors. One of them rescued her 13-year-old son, Connor McKemey, when he was burned during the eruption of an outdoor fireplace at their Tega Cay home.