• York Comprehensive High School wrestlers will be sponsoring a car wash at the AutoZone on Liberty Street in York from 8 a.m-2 p.m. today. All proceeds go towards camp expenses. Donations will also be accepted.
• The Indian Land Athletic Booster Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at ILHS. All members and non-members are invited to attend.
• York Parks and Recreation is registering for the Cougar Baseball Camp. The cost is $30 per child or $50 for two brothers. For more information, call (803) 684-3742.
• York Parks and Recreation is registering for Cheerleading Camp. The cost is $50 per child. For more information, call (803) 684-3742.
Never miss a local story.
• The Rock Hill High School cross country team has started summer conditioning. Any 7th-12th-grader who is interested in running should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Rock Hill High School athletic office at (803) 981-1344.
• The Winthrop Women's Basketball Team is offering several options for their 2007 summer camps. Spots are available for all camps in June and July. For more information go to the camp Web site at bluesombrero.com/winthrop, or call (803) 323-2129, ext. 6365.
• York School District 1 girls in 7th-10th grades that missed the first week of summer basketball can report to Jefferson Elementary School gym on June 12th or 14th at 12:15 p.m. until 2:15 p.m. Additional practice dates & times will be given at this time. For more information, contact Paula Blackwell at (803) 684-2336.