• The Indian Land Athletic Booster Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at ILHS. All members and non-members are invited to attend.
• The Rock Hill High School cross country team has started summer conditioning. Any 7th-12th-grader who is interested in running should contact email@example.com or contact the Rock Hill High School athletic office at (803) 981-1344.
• The Winthrop Women's Basketball Team is offering several options for their 2007 summer camps. Spots are available for all camps in June and July. For more information go to the camp Web site at bluesombrero.com/winthrop, or call (803) 323-2129, ext. 6365.
• York School District 1 girls in 7th-10th grades that missed the first week of summer basketball can report to Jefferson Elementary School gym on June 12th or 14th at 12:15 p.m. until 2:15 p.m. Additional practice dates & times will be given at this time. For more information, contact Paula Blackwell at (803) 684-2336.
Never miss a local story.
• The Rock Hill O's will host the Metro Yankees from Columbia this afternoon at 4 p.m. at Crawford Community Center on Highway 72.