• Chester High School's Athletic Booster Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the cafeteria.
• Chester High School's athletic department have its fall sports ceremony at 6 p.m. Jan. 26 in the gymnasium. This event is open to the public.
• There will be two meetings Tuesday for all girls grades 7-12 interested in playing JV or varsity softball at Indian Land. The meetings will be held in the commons area from 8-8:20 a.m. and 3:35-3:55 p.m. Players may attend either meeting. Attendance at one meeting is mandatory.
• There will be a mandatory meeting for the parents of all girls grades 7-12 interested in playing JV or varsity softball at Indian Land at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Indian Land Elementary cafeteria. For more information, call Monica Barfield at (803) 548-2916 or email email@example.com.
Never miss a local story.
• The Indian Club of Westminster Catawba Christian School will hold its monthly athletic booster meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Media Center. For more information, e-mail Connie Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• USTA Junior Team tennis teams are forming in York, Chester and Lancaster counties. Boys and girls compete together on teams. Weekly matches consist of singles, doubles and mixed doubles. Teams will be formed based on age and ability. All ability levels welcome, ages 8-18. Six-week season begins mid-February at various locations. Cost is $35 plus $18 USTA membership for non-members. For more information, contact Lissa Johnston at (803) 802-4365.