• The Clover Athletic Booster Club is sponsoring the Blue Eagle Invitational Golf Tournament on Monday at River Hills Country Club. The four-person captain's choice tournament will begin at 12:30 p.m. with a shotgun start. Lunch is provided. Cost is $65 per person or $300 per team (includes tee box advertisement). Cash prize to winners, along with door prizes and gift bags to participants. All proceeds benefit student-athletes at Clover. For more information, contact Lyn Harper at email@example.com or at (803) 831-5499.
• The South Pointe basketball staff will be hosting a basketball camp from 9 a.m.-noon on June 16-19. The camp is open to children ages 6-14. Cost is $50 and includes a T-shirt and daily prizes. Registration forms are available by calling (803) 980-2160 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rock Hill High School is having a baseball camp from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on June 16-19. Boys and girls ages 9-13 are welcome. Cost is $60, with a second camper from the family at $55. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on June 16. If you have any questions, call coach Eddie Hill at (803) 981-1300 (w), (803) 329-5419 (h) or e-mail email@example.com.
• Randy Peele's Basketball Camp at Winthrop has openings June 9-12, June 23-26, July 28-31 (ages 7-17) and Lil' Eagle Camp on June 23-25 (ages 3-7). For more information, visit winthropeagles.com or contact Tim Kaine at (803) 323-2129, ext. 6244 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $175; Lil Eagle $70. Each camper receives a T-shirt, ball and instruction by Eagles staff, players and former players.
Never miss a local story.
• Pop Warner cheerleading of York County is seeking cheerleaders ages 11-15. This is competitive cheerleading with Wendy Wright as coach. Signups will be held from 2-4 p.m. on June 8 at the Rock Hill Galleria food court. For more information, contact Danielle Beck at (803) 371-6913 or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Air Raid Football Camp will be held this summer at Cherry Park. The instuctor will be Northwstern offensive coordinatore Kyle Richardson, The camp is June 16-19 from 9 a.m.-noon for ages 6-14. For more information or to register, visit goairraid.com or call (803) 327-3161.