• Northwestern High School will hold a volleyball camp for players in grades 5-9 June 24-27. Camp hours are 9 a. m.-3 p.m. and the cost is $125. Players may register on the first day of camp. For more information, call 981-1989.
• Northwestern High School will hold its Little Trojan Football Camp on June 23-27. The camp is open to players 7-14 years of age and runs from 8:30 a.m-12:30 p.m. each day. Cost is $80. Players may register on the first day of camp. For more information, call 981-1989.
• Winthrop women's basketball program is hosting a Team Camp on June 27-29 for high school varisty and junior varsity, middle school and AAU teams. At least seven games are guaranteed. Registration is at the Winthrop Coliseum or online at bluesombrero.com/winthrop. There is a $100 registration fee, and the cost of the camp is $500 for day camp teams (no meals or housing) and $160 per camper for overnight teams (includes meals and housing). Overnight team coaches will receive a $250 stipend. Contact assistant coach Chris Vozab at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (803) 323-2129, ext. 6365, for more information.
• Playing spots for teams and individuals are available for the 11th Annual United Way of York County Hospitality Open on Monday, June 30, at Regent Park Golf Club in Fort Mill. The event has a 1 p.m. shotgun start. Foursomes are $500 and individual players are $125. The event will include lunch by McAlister's Deli, golf, range balls, shirts, dinner by Outback, and an after-party outing at Fishbone Grille for all participants. There will also be hole in one and putting contests. Sponsorships are also still available. All proceeds go to the United Way. To register, contact Dilip Patel at (803) 230-3000 email email@example.com.
Never miss a local story.
• The Rock Hill O's baseball team has a home game against the Newberry Pirates at 4 p.m. today at Crawford Community Center located on S.C. 72.