Clover High School DECA marketing, finance and entrepreneurship students placed in the top 10 for their events in the state competition in Columbia.
The Quiz Bowl team made second rounds and three senior students won scholarships. The top winners will move on to nationals in Orlando this summer.Winners were:
- Financial literacy promotion plan: first place, Katie Nissen, Stephanie Brown and Katie Bailey.
- Hospitality and tourism operations research event: second place, Brenda Ngo, scholarship winner, and Stephen Burks and David Hawk.
- Fashion merchandising promotion plan event, second place, Brittany Terry, Tori McBee and Michael O’Dell, all scholarship winners.
- Entrepreneurship and written event, fourth place, Nathan Holbrook, James Schaefer and Reid Good.
- Professional selling event, fifth place, Shane Jacobson.
- Hospitality services team decision making event, top 10, Alyssa Polk and Leah Bennett.