Serving the Bethel and Lake Wylie communities
• Baseball, softball, and soccer, registration are under way. Register online or come to an in-person registration at 11 a.m. Feb. 7 or Feb. 14 at Bethel Elementary School fields.
• Online registration is available for all spring sports, but baseball is closing Feb. 10.
Never miss a local story.
• It looks like we are going to offer a Little League Challenger Division this year. The Challenger Division was established in 1989 as a separate division of Little League Baseball to enable boys and girls with physical and mental disabilities, aged 5 to 18 or the completion of high school, to enjoy the game of baseball, along with the millions of other children who participate in this sport worldwide. We are looking for volunteers to help get this going, as well as families of special needs children who would like to participate. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will be ending registration for all baseball players 12 and younger Feb. 14. There will not be a waiting list or late entries.
• Our spring calendar is posted on the Internet. We have included try out dates, in-person registration dates, and beginning of practices and opening day. Everything is happening earlier this year, so check it out and don't get left behind.
We are always looking for continued support. If you would like to donate money, goods or services, call (803) 831-9298. To volunteer, go to eteamz.com/lwaa for the form.