Music students perform at club
Students performing were: Lainey Moss, Peyton Roop, Lanie Conklin, Colin Roop, Katie Link, Avery Conklin, Philip Crovi, Anna Marie West, Kayleen Moreno, Seth Moreno, Julia Wilson, Samantha Wilson, Ben Wilson, Kevin Nguyen, Kate Morris, Zoe Muiruri, Harry Snow, Deven King, Logan Fanning, Owen Branch, Mason Branch, Julie Kerkman, Connor Love, Caleb Moreno, Joseph Crovi, Austin Love, Kaitlyn Horky, Delaney Quin, Peighton Quin, Alex Wilson, Abby Renner, Emily Park and Gabrielle Hoang.
For information, email email@example.com.
Red Cross seeks blood donations
• 2:30-7 p.m. Dec. 1, Oakland Presbyterian Activities Center, 421 W. Oakland Ave., Rock Hill.
• 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Dec. 6, Fort Mill Fire Department, 121 Tom Hall St., Fort Mill.
• 3-7 p.m. Dec. 15, American Red Cross, 200 Piedmont Blvd., Rock Hill.
For more information, visit Redcross.org.
Good Folks plan December luncheon
The fee to join Good Folks of York County is $30, which includes the luncheon. To become a member, visit goodfolksofyorkcounty.com.
CBCC posts blood drives
• 4:30-7:30 p.m. Dec. 4, Army Recruitment Office, 2301 Dave Lyle Blvd., Rock Hill.
• 4-8 p.m. Dec. 13, Regal Manchester Stadium, 1935 Cinema Drive, Rock Hill. Donors receive a free movie ticket.
• noon-4 p.m. Dec. 14, National Guard Armory, Rock Hill, 126 Airport Road, Rock Hill.
• 4-6 p.m. Dec. 22, Toyota of Rock Hill, 640 Galleria Blvd., Rock Hill.
• 4-8 p.m. Dec. 26, Regal Manchester Stadium, 1935 Cinema Drive, Rock Hill. Donors receive a free movie ticket.
• 4-8 p.m. Dec. 30, Regal Manchester Stadium, 1935 Cinema Drive, Rock Hill. Donors receive a free movie ticket.
During December, every donor may sign a gift tag to be attached to a stuffed puppy and delivered to children in the local hospitals as part of CBCC’s 10th annual Puppies for Patients program.
Call 704-972-4700 or go to carolinadonor.org for more information.
YMCA plans ski trip for next year
The group will stay at the Timberline Condominiums in Snowmass. The package includes a range of rooming options for five nights; transfers to and from the airport, and from the airport to Timberline; luggage service; four-day lift ticket to Snowmass, Aspen, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk ski areas; shuttle service from Snowmass to Aspen; and a welcome reception and slope-side picnic.
Call 803-324-9622, ext. 228, or visit upymca.org.
Registration opens for gardening event
Sponsored by the Master Gardeners of York County, the day-long event will include seven gardening experts, break-out sessions, vendors and a chance to win door prizes.
The early registration fee, which includes lunch, is $50. After Dec. 31, the cost will be $60.
To register, visit symposium.yorkmg.org/registration.
To pay by mail, make checks payable to: Master Gardeners of York County, and mail to: 266 Fischer Road, Fort Mill, SC 29715.