TCAC: The Tega Cay Anglers Club meets from 7 to 9 p.m.the fourth Monday of the month at the former City Hall building, 7000 Tega Cay Drive, Tega Cay. The club is open to anyone with a love for fishing. To find out more, e-mail email@example.com or visit tegacayanglersclub.com.
TCAC's 2009 fishing schedule:
• Bass tournament will be held 6 a.m.-2 p.m. April 25 launching at Nivens Creek with weigh-in beginning at 2 p.m. at the ramp.
• Family panfish outing/cookout will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 23 at Windjammer Park. Fish from boats and dock from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Boaters to check in 10:45-11 a.m.) The cookout will be from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Cookout costs $10 per family for members, or $5 each for non-members.
• Bass tournament will be held from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 7 at Lake Wateree, launching from Dutchman's Marina with weigh-in beginning at 2 p.m. at the ramp.
• Weekend Catfish & Panfish outing July 17-19 fish both day or night with honor weigh-in of pictures of catch. Weigh-in form required for club prizes and record keeping. Forms available at club meetings.
• Night bass tournament, 7 p.m.-1 a.m. Aug. 8 at Nivens Creek with weigh-in beginning at 1 a.m. at the ramp.
• Bass tournament, 6 a.m.- 2 p.m. Sept. 19 at Nivens Creek with weigh-in beginning at 2 p.m. at the ramp.
Anglers must be TCAC members to fish tournaments. The club is open to anyone with a love for fishing. To find out more about the club, its bylaws or how to join, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit tegacayanglersclub.com.