Grooming Naturally adds stylist, offers discount
Grooming Naturally, 4555 Charlotte Highway, suite 22, welcomes groomer Denise Demby, who started in August.
Demby, a college student, has more than seven years of grooming experience.
“I am enamored with many styles of creativity, and I think that is what draws me into grooming,” she said. “Equally important is the passion I have in every aspect of grooming from grooming shows to putting bows on a finished dog.”
Also Grooming Naturally, will offer a 10 percent discount for active and retired police, firefighters and military with official ID.
“We just want to give a little something back to the people who risk there lives and protect our communities and country every day,” said owner Kim Oepen.
Hours are 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday, and 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
Call 803-831-0707 or visit groomingnaturallylakewylie.com for details.
York County chamber posts events
York County Chamber of Commerce will hold these events this month:
▪ Noon Sept. 23: Ribbon cutting for Hey Sugar Shop, 1121 Charlotte Ave., Rock Hill. Mary Kate McManus is owner. Shop provides original cookie art, 90 cake truffle flavors, specialty sweets and fresh daily specials. Hours are 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Wednesday-Friday and 10 a.m.-3 p.m. For more information, call 803-328-8001 or visit heysugarshop.com.
▪ 3:30 p.m. Sept. 24: Chamber 101, 116 E. Main St., Rock Hill. Learn about how to take advantage of the benefits of the chamber, including networking opportunities, exclusive discounts, online promotions and volunteer opportunities. RSVP at 803-324-7500 or email email@example.com.
▪ Noon Sept. 25: York Region Grassroots Luncheon, 101 Country Club Drive, Fort Mill. Learn about policy-changing work at home with chambers include Greater Clover, Greater York and Lake Wylie chambers, and the South Carolina Chamber. Cost is $20. Call 803-547-5900 or email Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ 12:30 p.m. Sept. 29: Fall Golf Tournament, Tega Cay Golf Club, 15083 Molokai Drive, Tega Cay. Individual playing spots cost $150, or team $500. Sponsorship packages available. Call 803-547-5900.
▪ 10 a.m. Sept. 30: Ribbon cutting for Bernard N. Ackerman, CPA, PA, 596 Herrons Ferry Road, 5th floor, Rock Hill. Call 803-366-8371 or visit bnacpa.com.
For chamber information, call 803-324-7500 or visit yorkcountychamber.com.