York Technical College will be closed Monday through Jan. 2 for the semester break, but the college has scheduled four days during that time on which current and prospective students can get help with admissions, financial aid or course registration.
These “Holiday Express” hours will be in effect Monday, Dec. 29-30, and Jan. 2:
• Call Center (803-327-8008): 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Never miss a local story.
• Admissions and Financial Aid: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Open Registration Labs (for current students): 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Academic Records/Registrar: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Cashier: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• COMPASS Placement Testing: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Bookstore: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
With the exception of the bookstore, which is in the Student Center/Building K, other services will be available in Student Services/Building J.
York Tech offices will reopen for the spring semester on Jan. 5, and classes begin Jan. 12.