• Future Lady Jackets Basketball Camp is open for any girls entering grades 4-8 next year. Camp dates are July 8-11 from 9am - noon. The Fort Mill High School coaching staff and players will give instruction on fundamental skills and competition. Cost for the camp is $70, which includes a custom ball. To register for the camp, please visit the FMHS Athletic websit, http://fmhs.fort-mill.k12.sc.us or pick up a form at your school. Space is limited, so make sure to register by June 21. If you have any questions, go to email@example.com to contact coach Todd Bowser.
• Bobby Stevens will have his summer basketball camp at Trinity Christian School from June 23-26. Morning camp for ages 8-18 is from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and Night Court for ages 4-8 is from 5-7 p.m. Cost is $75. for morning and $50 for Night Court. Each camp includes a T-shirt with evening campers getting pizza each night. For more information, call (803) 324-8923.
• Rock Hill High is having a baseball camp Monday-Thursday. Camp is from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m for ages are 9-13. Cost is $60, with a second camper from the family $55. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday. Call coach Eddie Hill at (803) 981-1300 (W), (803) 329-5419 (H) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. with any questions.
• The Rock Hill YMCA is taking registrations for basketball camp July 21-25. Instructors will be Bobby Stevens from Rock Hill High School and Dwayne Hartsoe from South Pointe. Cost for members is $55, $75 for non-members.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• The Rock Hill YMCA is taking registration for its annual Cheerleading Camp. Cheerleaders K5-6th grade are encouraged to attend. Camp will be held at Northwestern High School, Monday-Wednesday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. and Thursday from 5:30-8 p.m. The GRA-Y Cheerleading registration deadline will be June 30. For more information please contact Mike Herndon at the YMCA 329-9622.
• The South Pointe basketball staff's camp for children ages 6-14 starts 9 a.m.-noon on Monday-Thursday. Cost is $50 and includes a T-shirt. Register on June 16 in the South Pointe gym or call (803) 980-2160. E-mail email@example.com with questions.
• The York Youth Basketball Camp is next week. Registration begins at 9 a.m. on Monday. Children ages 5-9 register at JES Elementary School Gym; ages 10-15 register at YCHS Gym. Camp runs from 9 a.m.-noon until Thursday. Campers will receive instruction from the York coaching staff and varsity team. Cost is $50 and everyone receives a T-shirt. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.