Garrett Pope, 11, of Indian Land, pictured at right, died of accidental asphyxiation. His parents, Garrett Sr. and Stacy Pope, with Garrett and his siblings at left, said he died after playing a “choking game” used to experience euphoria.
Garrett Pope, 11, of Indian Land, pictured at right, died of accidental asphyxiation. His parents, Garrett Sr. and Stacy Pope, with Garrett and his siblings at left, said he died after playing a “choking game” used to experience euphoria. WBTV Facebook page
Garrett Pope, 11, of Indian Land, pictured at right, died of accidental asphyxiation. His parents, Garrett Sr. and Stacy Pope, with Garrett and his siblings at left, said he died after playing a “choking game” used to experience euphoria. WBTV Facebook page

Indian Land school consoles ‘heartbroken’ after ‘choking game’ death

September 06, 2016 12:01 PM