• The Oakdale Green Dragons will have registration for their Small Fry, Pee Wee and GRA-Y football teams, ages 7-12, from 6-7:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday at Oakdale Elementary School. For more information, call Mike Grubb at (803) 417-8048.
• Fall season baseball tryouts for the Carolina Hurricanes are underway. For more information, contact Jeff Spells at (704) 877-3863 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Indian Land Athletic Booster Club memberships and season passes for all sports are on sale. For more information, contact David Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Mayer at (803) 547-2020 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Clover's girls golf team will hold tryouts for girls in grades 7-12 from 10-11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Golf Masters. For more information, ontact coach Lyn Harper at (803) 831-5499.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• There will be a meeting on Wednesday for any 7th-12th-grader who is interested in running cross country for Rock Hill High School at the school track. For more information, contact Coach Chandler at (803) 981-1300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Finley Road Falcons will have football registration from 6-7:30 p.m. Monday-Aug. 31 at Arcade Park. Small Fry and Pee Wee practice will begin at 6 p.m. Aug. 15. For more information, call (803) 493-5006.
• Volleyball tryouts for 7th- and 8th-grade girls at Sullivan Middle School have been moved to 4-6 p.m. Aug 20. Contact coach Wren or coach Russell with any questions.
• The Indian Athletic Booster Club of Westminster Catawba Christian School will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the cafeteria. For more information, e-mail Connie at email@example.com.