• Largemouth Bass: Good. Fish can be located shallow, and topwater lures, spinnerbaits, crankbaits, jig n pigs, and plastic worms are all working.
• White Perch: Good. Nice catches are being made in 18 to 20 feet of water using minnows or silver spoons.
• Crappie: Fair to good. Crappie fishing is fast improving, and fish can be located around in 18 to 20 feet of water around brush..
• Catfish: Very good. Catfishing remains strong, and some very large catfish are also being caught..
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Herald
• Bream: Very good. Use crickets or worms and fish shallow structure around the shoreline.
S.C. Department of Natural Resources//Wylie -Catawba Tackle/ dnr.sc.gov --Information updated on Oct. 13