The winning team of the July 25 Thursday Night Tournament Trail on Lake Wylie made it with 13.23 pounds.
The winning team - Rick Carson and James Clemmons - bested the field of 32 boats. They also brought in the big fish at 4.79 pounds.
The trail continues Thursdays at Buster Boyd Access Area with signs up starting at 5:15 p.m. and blast off at 6:30 p.m. through Aug. 29. The two-day championship tournament will be held Sept. 6-7. For more information and tournament results, visit www.lwtt.org.
Trail sponsors are Greene’s Boat and Motor, Academy Sports, Kangaroo Express, The Great Outdoors, A-1 Adams Bonds Agency, Koyote Tackle, True South Custom Lures, and Lake Wylie Bait and Tackle.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
TNTT results: July 25
1. Rick Carson/James Clemmons, 13.23
2. Keith Porter/Mike Allman, 12.28
3. Brian Holder Daniel Whitesides, 12.14
4. Ben Ruebel/Walt Brysik, 11.68
5. Phillip Burke/Andy Beechly, 10.69
6. Scott Beaty/Steve Addington, 10.60
7. Matt Queen/Adam Filmore, 10.374
8. Ed Parker/George Bauchem, 9.52
9. Mike Stone/Derek Lilly, 9.21
10. John Mauer/Tj Greives, 8.60
11. Eric Brink/Gordon Smith, 8.59
12. Billy Wolf/Conrad Pogorzelski, 8.28
13. Rob Johnson/Gene Sparks, 7.98
14. Gerald Ramsey/Gerald Ramsey Jr., 6.72
Big fish: Rick Carson/James Clemmons, 4.79