The end of the Thursday Night Tournament Trail season is here.
“It sure did go by in a hurry,” said Erwin Gaston, who organizes the trail with Jeremy Cabe.
Father and son team, Todd and Isacc Sosebee, won the last event Aug. 29.
“Todd told us they caught their last two fish just a few minutes before the end of the tournament,” gaston said. “Never give up!”
Mike Carson and Mark Humphries finished in second place.
Now, organizers and anglers are getting ready for the championship Friday-Saturday, Sept. 6-7.
“The winners will take home $2,500 and some nice championship trophies,” Gaston said.
For more information about the Thursday Night Tournament Trail, visit lwtt.org.
Trail sponsors are Greene’s Boat and Motor, Academy Sports, Kangaroo Express, A-1 Adams Bonds Agency, Koyote Tackle, True South Custom Lures, and Lake Wylie Bait and Tackle.
TNTT results: Aug. 29
1. Todd Sosebee/Isaac Sosebee, 13.25
2. Mike Carson/Mark Humphries, 11.48
3. Brian Huskins/David Winters, 10.81
4. Mike Perry/Matt Sztyber, 10.54
5. Steve Addington/Scott Beattie, 9.55
6. Alan Shad, 9.3
7. Robin Carico/Mike Buschue, 8.82
8. Ben Ruebel/Walt Brysik, 7.99
9. David Clanton/Derek Lilly, 7.91
10. Jarod Kimak/Tim Sabella, 7.74
11. Todd Low, 7.62
12. Chad Taylor/Jason Bureleson, 7.14
Big fish: Todd Sosebee/Isacc Sosebee, 4.54