The Landing "Gators" are excited to launch their 2009 swim season.
With about 115 swimmers, this year will be off to a strong start.
Katie Dorn takes the helm as head coach bringing years of experience and looks forward to working with returning assistant coaches Amanda Voges, Luke Elston, Moriah Slavens and Rachel Hester.
Tina Rulevich will serve as president of the Landing Gators and the Metrolina Swim League.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Practice for all swimmers was scheduled to begin Monday.
Other upcoming dates to remember include:
• May 13, 6-7 p.m.: Judges training at The Landing pool.
• May 25: No practice
• May 28: Practice meet and team picture at The Landing pool.
• June 4 at Springfield
• June 8 at Tega Cay
• June 11 at home vs. River Hills Country Club
• June 15 at Baxter Village
• June 18 at home meet vs. Shiland
• June 22, reserved for make-up meet if necessary
• June 27, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-5 p.m.: Invitational Meet and Championship neet at Rock Hill Aquatic Center
• June 28: Team party at The Landing pool