Serving the Bethel and Lake Wylie communities
• Football and Cheer sign-ups: We are accepting registrations for new and returning football players and cheerleaders ages 5 to 15. Registration forms and requirements are available online at lwsports.org. There is no draft in Pop Warner. All teams will be assigned based on age and weight requirements. Our final sign-up is June 27, following the mandatory Pop Warner parents' meeting at 10 a.m., at Crowders Creek Elementary School. E-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Cheer uniform fittings will be held from noon to 2 p.m. June 27 at Crowders Creek Elementary School. Uniform orders will be placed immediately after the meeting. If you are not signed up and have not placed your order by then, you may be out of luck.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Upcoming Dates
June 27: Mandatory Pop Warner parents meeting 10 a.m. at Crowders Creek School; final registration noon-2 p.m.
July 20: Conditioning Camp. (More information to come.)
• 7/25 - Football equipment fitting and distribution
• 8/1- Football practice begins
July 25: Football equipment fitting and distribution
Aug. 1: Football practice begins
• Volunteers and donations: We are always looking for continued support. To learn more about LWAA volunteer opportunities, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are still seeking a storage/office building. If you have or know someone who has property, please contact us. If you would like to donate cash, time, goods or services, call the association at 803-831-9298. Volunteers may fill out a volunteer form at eteamz.com/lwaa and mail to LWAA, P.O. Box 5299, Lake Wylie, SC 29710.