Don't miss this:
• "High School Musical," March 13-18 at the Fort Mill High School Auditorium. Show dates and times vary. Advance tickets are available online at www.FortMillChorus.com.
• Gaming tournament, 6 p.m. Thursday, March 13, at Gamer's Edge in the Stockbridge Commons Shopping Center, at the corner of Gold Hill Road and Hwy. 160 West in Fort Mill Township. Smash Bros. Brawl tournament.
• Family movie night, LifePointe Christian Church will show "Bee Movie" at 6 p.m. Saturday, March 15. Free drinks, popcorn and giveaways. Call (803) 242-9496, or (803) 981-4613.
• "The Taffetas" comes to the McCelvey Center, 212 E. Jefferson St., York, at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16. Tickets cost $20 for members, $25 for non-members, $23 for students and seniors. Groups of five or more, $20 each.
• Book club for adults, 1 p.m. Monday, March 17, to discuss "Gap Creek" by Robert Morgan at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Donate a prom dress, at the Keller Williams building located in Baxter Village and Kendra's Academy of Dance near the Lowe's Hardware. Individuals can drop off their cleaned formal/semiformal dresses at their convenience.
• Dance Dance Revolution Tournament, for students in grades 6-12, 5-6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 20. Celebrate Teen Tech Week and show off your DDR skills at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Family Game Night, The whole family is invited to play games and enjoy snacks 6:30-8 p.m. Thursday, March 20, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Science fun, for children aged 5-7. Learn about dinosaurs, volcanoes and states of matter. Be prepared to get dirty. 4 p.m. Wednesday, March. 26, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Dance under the stars, 7-10:30 p.m. at the Fort Mill American Legion Hall, 427 Banks Rd. Sponsored by the OSIA Club of Fort Mill. $15 per person. Free homemade Italian pastries, cookies, cakes, coffee and tea. Cash bar available. Call 366-2577 or 802-8975.
• Fashion show and prom dress sale, will be held by the Palmetto Youth Dance Company 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday, March 27. Visit www.pydc.net.
• Get some barbecue, noon-6 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at the Tega Cay fire house. $7 for adults and $4 for children.
• Christian musical artist and composer Matt Maher, will perform at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 292 Munn Road, Fort Mill, for the National 2097 Tour at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11. Tickets now on sale: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call 322-3131 or visit www.saint philipneri.org.
• Line dancing, no experience necessary. Just come down to the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex 7:30-9 p.m. Mondays. $5 at the door. For more information, visit www.billandapril.com.
• The Mother Goose Rhyme Time for ages 4-6 includes stories, rhymes, puppets and crafts at the Lancaster Public Library, 10-10:30 a.m. Mondays and 4-4:30 p.m. Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• A Kids Book Club for ages 7-12 includes puppet shows, library games and activities at the Lancaster Public Library, 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• New fitness classes are underway at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex. New evening classes and nursery services Monday through Thursday. Zumba, Complete Core and Metabolic Boot Camp. Call Andy Stahr at 547-1062 or e-mail email@example.com.