Don't miss this:
Spaghetti Benefit Dinner, sponsored by the Lancaster Shag Club noon to 2:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at the Lancaster Moose Lodge, 200 Shrine Moose Drive, Lancaster. $7 ($4 children under 12). Call (803) 286-5694 or (803) 285-1820.
• Science fun, for children ages 5-7. Learn about dinosaurs, volcanoes and states of matter. Be prepared to get dirty. 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 26, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Herald
• Blood drive, 12:30-5 p.m. Wednesday, March 26, at Springfield Middle School.
• Artist reception, for Savannah Cudd 5-9 p.m. Friday, March 28, at Bob Doster's Backstreet Studio and Gallery, 217 East Gay Street, Lancaster. Other artists with works on display include Raymond Overman of Fort Mill. Call (803) 285-9190 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Fur Ball,The newly formed Humane Society of Lancaster, will he hosting a combination fundraiser and membership drive during its first annual Fur Ball Dinner Dance 5 -10 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex on Plantation Road, Lancaster. $12 at the door, $10 advance. Kids under 6, $6. Call (803) 285-1401 or (803) 289-9820 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Gospel concert, Fort Mill Church of the Nazarene, 109 Harris Street, hosts the Symphonic Wind and String Ensemble of God's Bible College of Cincinnati for a gospel concert at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 29. A Nursery will be provided. Call 548-4633.
• Chili cookoff, 2 p.m. Saturday, March 29, Fort Mill Moose Lodge. $5 to enter. $100 first place prize. Cash prizes for second and third place. Call 547-4204 after 4 p.m.
• Spring festival, to benefit the Indian Land Elementary School 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at ILES. Games, food, entertainment and more.
• Pine needle sale, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at Unity Presbyterian Church. Proceeds go to youth outreach programs. $4.50 per bale includes free delivery. Pre-orders can be made by calling the church office at 547-5543.
• Carnival, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at Gold Hill Elementary School. Food, games, petting zoo, silent auction, bake sale and more.
• Get some barbecue, noon-6 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at the Tega Cay fire house. $7 for adults and $4 for children.
• Blues jam, 7 p.m. Thursday, April 3, at McHale's on Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. Everyone welcome to perform.
• Christian musical artist and composer Matt Maher, will perform at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 292 Munn Road, Fort Mill, for the National 2097 Tour at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11. Tickets now on sale: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call 322-3131 or visit www.saint philipneri.org.
• SpringFest,The Town of Fort Mill's new, official spring event, will be held Saturday, May 3, at Walter Elisha Park. Food, music and more.
• Line dancing, no experience necessary. Just come down to the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex 7:30-9 p.m. Mondays. $5 at the door. Visit www.billandapril.com.
• The Mother Goose Rhyme Time, for ages 4-6 includes stories, rhymes, puppets and crafts at the Lancaster Public Library, 10-10:30 a.m. Mondays and 4-4:30 p.m. Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• A Kids Book Club, for ages 7-12 includes puppet shows, library games and activities at the Lancaster Public Library, 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• New fitness classes, are underway at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex. New evening classes and nursery services Monday through Thursday.