Don't miss this:
The first Fort Mill SpringFest Photography Competition invites all amateur photographers to submit up to two of their favorite photos. Five categories: People, Wildlife, Landscapes, Still Life, or Sports/Action. Deadline is noon Friday, April 25. Entries can be dropped off at Fort Mill Town Hall on Confederate Street. Vist www.fortmillspringfest.com
• Book club for adults, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 9. Discuss "Children of Men" by P.D. James at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Conquer your clutter, Kathy Mast, professional organizer and owner of Klutter-B-Gone, will share tips on controlling clutter and organizing your home. 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 10, at the Fort Mill Public Library.
• Christian musical artist and composer Matt Maher, will perform at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 292 Munn Road, Fort Mill, for the National 2097 Tour at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11. Tickets now on sale: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call 322-3131 or visit www.saint philipneri.org.
• John, His Story," 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 11. A cast of four portray 25 characters who share in Jesus' life. $9.95-$29.95. NarroWay Theatre & Conference Center. 3346 Hwy. 21, near Carowinds Boulevard, Fort Mill. Call 802-2300 or visit www.narroway.net.CQ
• "The Last Supper," 12:45 p.m. Saturday, April 12. The story behind the most famous supper in the world. Experience the symbolic Passover meal. $9.95-$29.95. NarroWay.
• Fossil Fun, for children aged 8-12 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Learn how fossils tell about dinosaurs and the past. Dig for and make a fossil. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Blues festival, featuring live music 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at McHale's, 1820 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. $5. Kids 10 and younger no charge. Call 548-2151.
• Candidates forum, 7 p.m. Thursday, April 17, in the Indian Land Middle School gym. Sponsored by ILAC.
• Earth Day Fest, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway. This year's theme is "Happy Trails," celebrating the Greenway's 35 miles of trails. Hikes, music, barbecue and the ever popular cow chip throwing contest. Call 548-7252.
• Spring Pick-Me-Up, sponsored by the Tega Cay Beautification Committee, will be held 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, April 19. Call Patty Martin at 802-8727 or Dellree Whitehead 548-4113.
• Book club for adults, 1 p.m. Monday, April 21. Discuss ""The March" by E. L. Doctorow at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Talent show auditions, underway for the "Hey, Look What We Can Do" talent show at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church. Visit www.saintphilipneri.org.
• "The Mousetrap," a Fort Mill Community Playhouse dinner theater production. Runs Thursday, April 24, to Saturday, April 26. For tickets, visit www.fortmillplayhouse.com and Crossings on Academy Street in Fort Mill.
• Calling all classmates, of Fort Mill High School Class of 1988. They are planning a 20-year reunion. E-mail contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cookies for a Cure, Sample delicious homemade cookies and bid on silent auction items. Benefits the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2-4 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at the Regal Manor Clubhouse. Tickets are $10 for adults or $20 per family. Call 548-6488.
• SpringFest,The Town of Fort Mill's new, official spring event, will be held Saturday, May 3, at Walter Elisha Park. Food, music and more.
• Line dancing, no experience necessary. Leroy Springs Recreation Complex 7:30-9 p.m. Mondays. $5 at the door. For more information, visit www.billandapril.com.