• Dance Dance Revolution Tournament, for students in grades 6-12, 5-6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 20. Celebrate Teen Tech Week and show off your DDR skills at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Family Game Night, The whole family is invited to play games and enjoy snacks 6:30-8 p.m. Thursday, March 20, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Science fun, for children aged 5-7. Learn about dinosaurs, volcanoes and states of matter. Be prepared to get dirty. 4 p.m. Wednesday, March. 26, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Fashion show and prom dress sale, will be held by the Palmetto Youth Dance Company 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday, March 27. Visit www.pydc.net.
• Fur Ball,The newly formed Humane Society of Lancaster will he hosting a combination fundraiser and membership drive during its first annual Fur Ball Dinner Dance 5 -10 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex on Plantation Road, Lancaster. $12 at the door, $10 advance. Kids under 6, $6. Call (803) 285-1401 or (803) 289-9820 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Gospel concert, Fort Mill Church of the Nazarene, 109 Harris Street, hosts the Symphonic Wind and String Ensemble of God's Bible College of Cincinnati for a gospel concert at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 29. A Nursery will be provided. Call 548-4633.
• Chili cookoff, 2 p.m. Saturday, March 29, Fort Mill Moose Lodge. $5 to enter. $100 first place prize. Cash prizes for second and third place. Call 547-4204 after 4 p.m.
• Spring festival, to benefit the Indian Land Elementary School 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at ILES. Games, food, entertainment and more.
• Christian musical artist, and composer Matt Maher is performing at St. Philip Neri Church on 292 Munn Rd. Fort Mill, for the National 2097 Tour at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11. Ticket now on sale. $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call (803) 322-3131 or visit www.saint philipneri.org.
• Artist reception, for Savannah Cudd 5-9 p.m. Friday, March 28, at Bob Doster's Backstreet Studio and Gallery, 217 East Gay Street, Lancaster. Other artists with works on display include Raymond Overman of Fort Mill. Call (803) 285-9190 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get some barbecue, noon-6 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at the Tega Cay fire house. $7 for adults and $4 for children.
• Line dancing, no experience necessary. Just come down to the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex 7:30-9 p.m. Mondays. $5 at the door. For more information, visit www.billandapril.com.
• The Mother Goose Rhyme Time, for ages 4-6 includes stories, rhymes, puppets and crafts at the Lancaster Public Library, 10-10:30 a.m. Mondays and 4-4:30 p.m. Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• A Kids Book Club, for ages 7-12 includes puppet shows, library games and activities at the Lancaster Public Library, 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. For details, call (803) 285-1502.
• New fitness classes, are underway at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex. New evening classes and nursery services Monday through Thursday. Zumba, Complete Core and Metabolic Boot Camp. Call Andy Stahr at 547-1062 or e-mail email@example.com.
Don't miss this:
Dance under the stars, 7-10:30 p.m. Saturday, March 29, at the Fort Mill American Legion Hall, 427 Banks Rd. Sponsored by the OSIA Club of Fort Mill. $15 per person. Free homemade Italian pastries, cookies, cakes, coffee and tea. Cash bar available. Call 366-2577 or 802-8975.