Don't miss this:
Calling all classmates of Fort Mill High School's Class of 1988. They are planning a 20-year reunion. E-mail contact information to email@example.com
• Blood drive, 1:30-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 2, at Fort Mill Ford, 801 Gold Hill Rd., Fort Mill.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Herald
• Blues jam, 7 p.m. Thursday, April 3, at McHale's on Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. Everyone welcome to perform.
• Dog show 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday and Saturday April 4-5, at the Piedmont Kennel Club Showplace, 13607 Choate Circle, Charlotte. English Setter, Vizsla, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Pug, Bearded Collie and the Shetland Sheepdog. Free.
• Christian musical artist and composer Matt Maher, will perform at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 292 Munn Road, Fort Mill, for the National 2097 Tour at 7 p.m. Friday, April 11. Tickets now on sale: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Call 322-3131 or visit www.saint philipneri.org.
• Book club for adults, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 9. Discuss "Children of Men" by P. D. James at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Conquer your clutter, Kathy Mast, professional organizer and owner of Klutter-B-Gone, will share tips on controlling clutter and organizing your home. 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 10, at the Fort Mill Public Library.
• Fossil Fun, for children aged 8-12 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, at the Fort Mill Public Library. Learn how fossils tell about dinosaurs and the past. Dig for and make a fossil. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Book club for adults, 1 p.m. Monday, April 21, 1 p.m. Discuss ""The March" by E. L. Doctorow at the Fort Mill Public Library. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Spring Pick-Me-Up, sponsored by the Tega Cay Beautification Committee, will be held 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, April 19. Call Patty Martin at 802-8727 or Dellree Whitehead 548-4113.
• Earth Day Fest, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway. This year's theme is "Happy Trails" celebrating the Greenway's 35 miles of trails. Hikes, music, barbecue and the ever popular cow chip throwing contest. Call 548-7252.
• SpringFest,The Town of Fort Mill's new, official spring event, will be held Saturday, May 3, at Walter Elisha Park. Food, music and more.
• Line dancing, no experience necessary. Just come down to the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex 7:30-9 p.m. Mondays. $5 at the door. Visit www.billandapril.com.
• The Mother Goose Rhyme Time, for ages 4-6 includes stories, rhymes, puppets and crafts at the Lancaster Public Library, 10-10:30 a.m. Mondays and 4-4:30 p.m. Thursdays. Call (803) 285-1502.
• A Kids Book Club, for ages 7-12 includes puppet shows, library games and activities at the Lancaster Public Library, 5-5:45 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. Call (803) 285-1502.
• New fitness classes, are underway at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex. New evening classes and nursery services Monday through Thursday. Zumba, Complete Core and Metabolic Boot Camp. Call Andy Stahr at 547-1062 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Guitar lessons, at the Leroy Springs Recreation Complex. Start from the basics and build from there. Lessons are available in acoustic and electric; all styles and skills levels are taught. Call 547-4575.
• Garden club, gears up with Gardening on the Cay. Learn about gardening while enjoying the social aspects of the club. Gardening on the Cay is affiliated with the Garden Club of South Carolina. Dues cost $20 for the year. Call Christine McCallion at 547-3537.