Friday’s sunshine and 60-degree weather were the perfect combination for people at the Come-See-Me festival to enjoy Chalk on Main, Musical Mania and the Beach Bash in downtown Rock Hill. The 10-day festival continues Saturday with a full slate of events, including 5K, half marathon and fun runs, the Mayor’s Frog Jump and Gourmet Gardens.
Saturday at Come-See-Me
▪ Half marathon, 7 a.m.
▪ Come-See-Me Fun Run, 7:15 a.m.
▪ Come-See-Me 5K, 7:45 a.m.
▪ Pancake Breakfast, 7-11 a.m.
▪ 5th Annual Waggin’ Trail Dog Walk, 9 a.m.
▪ Brunch Boutique Fashion Show, 10 a.m.
▪ Kicking 4 A Cause, 10 a.m.
▪ Main Street is Hopping!, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
▪ Mayor’s Frog Jump, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
▪ Gourmet Gardens, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
▪ Come-See-Me Cornhole Throwdown, 11 a.m.
▪ Historic White Home & Garden Tour, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
▪ 4th Annual Doggy Couture Pet Fashion Show, 12 p.m.
▪ Spring One-Act Play Festival, 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
▪ Healthy Kids Zone, 3-5 p.m.
▪ Broadway Night, 6-8 p.m.
For a complete schedule, including locations for these events and other ongoing events, go to heraldonline.com.