Tournament No. 20 is in the books with two more to go for the weekly Thursday Night Tournament Trail on Lake Wylie.
“Our boat numbers have dropped because most are resting up for the champion rounds,” said Erwin Gaston, co-organizer of the trail with Jeremy Cabe, after the Aug. 13 tournament with 23 boats.
Team Robin Cairco and Mike Buscheu won with five bass weighing 14.73 pounds.
Second place went to Steve Addington and Bucky Helms. Their five bass weighed 14.47 pounds.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Herald
Todd and Isaac Sosebee had the big fish of the night weighing at 5.06 pounds.
The trail is sponsored by Academy Sports, Kangaroo Express and A-1 Adams Bail Bonds Agency and Sparks Grading.
Tournaments are help Thursdays through Aug. 27. Registration runs 5:30-6:20 p.m. at Buster Boyd Access Area. Blast off is at 6:30 p.m. and weigh-in at 11 p.m. The two-night Championship Fish-off is Sept. 11-12.
For more information, visit lwtt.org.
TNTT results: Aug. 13
1. Robin Cairco/Mike Buscheu, 14.73
2. Steve Addington/Bucky Helms, 14.47
3. Ron Farrow/Roger Farrow, 13.67
4. Todd Sosebee/Isaac Sosebee, 12.59
5. Mike Stone/Joe Floyd, 12.57
6. Larry Fleeman/Mac Lowe, 11.66
7. Brent Sanders/David Clanton, 11.46
8. Brian McCrary/Russel Griggs, 10.67
9. David Winters/Russ Winters, 10.59
10. Mike Stephens/Sam Facella, 10.26
1.1 Brian Huskins/Cole Huskins, 9.91
12. Gordan Smith/Eric Brink, 8.03
13. Ronnie Melton/Donald Black, 6.19
Big Fish: Todd Sosebee/Isaac Sosebee. 5.06