Come-See-Me, Rock Hill’s annual springtime festival, kicked off 10 days of events with Thursday evening with a downtown parade that included floats, dance teams, gymnasts, bands and vintage cars. The festival continues today with Chalk on Main, Music Mania and the Beach Bash among the highlights.
Friday at Come-See-Me
▪ Winthrop Fine Arts Senior Exhibition, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
▪ Chalk on Main, 4:30-7 p.m.
▪ Musical Mania, 4:30-7 p.m.
▪ Teddy Bear Tea Party Registration deadline, 5 p.m.
▪ Beach Bash, 5:30-10 p.m.
▪ Winthrop University Galleries Reception, 6:30-8 p.m.
▪ Christian Music Night, 7 p.m.
▪ Spring One-Act Play Festival, 8 p.m.