Fashionable pups, long-legged frogs and their owners gathered Saturday for the Come-See-Me Festival at several Rock Hill locations.
At Cherry Park, the Mayor’s Frog Jump, Gourmet Gardens, Kicking 4 A Cause, music and games drew crowds for the third day of the 10-day festival. Dogs walked the red carpet at the 4th Annual Doggy Couture Pet Fashion Show at Rock Hill Animal Hospital and with their owners at the 5th Annual Waggin’ Trail Dog Walk at the Comporium Technology Center.
Additionally, races, a pancake breakfast, sports, theater productions and a cornhole tournament offered festival-goers many options for family fun.
Sunday at Come-See-Me
▪ Champagne & Strawberries Brunch, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
▪ Historic White Home & Garden Tour, 1-4 p.m.
▪ Spring One-Act Play Festival, 2 p.m.
▪ Sundaes with Glen & Mother Goose, 2-5 p.m.
▪ Winthrop Wind Symphony, 4 p.m.
▪ Rumble in the Jungle Barber Competition, 5 p.m.